shine a light on breast cancer
More Than Exquisite Home Fashion, Mottega Petal Pink Lamps Contribute to a Passionate Cause
With the introduction of its Petal Pink Collection of custom, designer-styled ceramic lamps, Mottega is committed to join the fight against breast cancer. We continue our support with the introduction of our newest line - the Hope Collection from Mottega. Meet Alexis (glass) and Camille (ceramic) - each lamp included two finials - one pink ceramic and one nickel finish, all at an amazing price of just $99. Alexis is a lovely round glass, with soft-swirling optics and a bright pink cord. Camille is a gentle double gourd in a soft pink, perfect for any young girl's bedroom. As with the original Petal Pink collection of lamps, each purchase of a lamp from the Hope Collection will benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure©, the world's largest breast cancer organization. The partnership is part of Mottega's continued commitment to community involvement.
What it's All About
- Mottega is committed to making a positive impact on the world and contributing to the fight against breast cancer.
- Mottega will donate 10% for each Hope Collection and Petal Pink Mottega lamp purchased to Susan G. Komen for the Cure®, with a minimum donation of $25,000 in 2011.
- The new Hope Collection features Alexis and Camille, two beautiful styles, perfectly sized and perfectly priced. This Collection is a limited edition and will only be available for a short time.
- The Petal Pink Collection is available today in three styles; Sofia, Capri and Fiora. Each shape can be customized with a full selection of bases, finials and shades to make it your very own.
- Through its Petal Pink and Hope Collections, Mottega is helping drive awareness of a disease that is diagnosed in more than 1.3 million women worldwide each year.
Camille is a lovely ceramic lamp in a soothing soft pink. She measures approximately 13" in height and 8" in diameter. Camille features include two finials, a silver metal and pink ceramic and an 8' clear cord. The shade is a white drum shade measuring 13" at the top, 14" at the base and 9" in overall height. $99
Alexis is a fun, feminine glass lamp with an 8' soft pink cloth cord. She is approximately 11" in diameter and stands 8" tall. The shade is a small, white drum shade measuring 12" at the top and 13.5" at the base - with an overall height of 9". Both a silver metal and pink ceramic finial are included. $99
Ready to call Alexis or Camille your own? Call us to order:
1.877.612.6688 (toll free)
Shine a Light on Breast Cancer
Throughout 2011 Mottega will be campaigning to raise awareness for the cause. Through Pink Events, partnerships with Susan G. Komen affiliates and corporate sponsors as well as with new product introductions, we hope to get our communities and customers actively participating in the support of this worthwhile cause. We commit to making a positive impact on our community on behalf of breast cancer research and the search for a cure.
About Susan G. Komen for the Cure and Breast Cancer
- The global leader of the breast cancer movement, Susan G. Komen for the Cure has invested more than $1.3 billion since inception in 1982.
- As the world's largest grassroots network of breast cancer survivors and activists, Komen for the Cure promises to save lives and end breast cancer forever.
- Breast cancer research has led to successful discoveries including personalized treatments for the disease, but there is still much work to be done.
- Early detection is essential to increasing the chances of survival because when breast cancer is caught before spreading beyond the breast, the five-year survival rate in the U.S. is 98 percent.
Love Our Brand? Love the Cause?
If you want to partner with Mottega to support the Susan G. Komen for the Cure in your own communities, please let us know! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Running Ribbon is a registered trademark of Susan G. Komen for the Cure®